Unlike the old “break-fix” IT Support model, our IT Managed Services align the interest of the service provider “in this case, IT Bridges” with those of the client – namely you. Both parties desire for the client’s network to be absolutely stable – because they both lose money when anything goes wrong. In the event of downtime, you lose productivity, while we lose our most precious resource – technical support time. As a result of this alignment, we are incentivised to work harder and smarter to ensure that your network remains 100% stable.
As an IT Managed Services Provider (MSP), here is what we can offer:
- You pay a fixed monthly fee for us to keep your network up and running, no matter what.
- There is no limit to the number of hours you can use.
- We are incentivised to keep your network as stable as possible!
- We do all of the proactive maintenance we can to achieve optimal network stability.
- In order to achieve that, we’ve made significant investment in the latest network management systems.
- You enjoy the benefits of enterprise-level automation and monitoring systems.
- Our response times are backed by a comprehensive SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Monthly IT servicing on your company network, workstations and notebooks.
- Track, report and resolve all IT problems as they arise.
- Security management, ensuring all software is up to date.
- Ensure your systems are all virus/spyware/malware free.
- Reduce downtime, foresee problems before it impacts your business.
Our Pro-active IT Support measures include:
- Onsite IT Support
- Remote IT Support
- Telephone IT Support
- E-mail IT Support
and lets assess your needs